CBC Two "Holocaust" Promos Before I Got Out of Bed
Kixi
2018-03-09 16:31:24 UTC
Friday, March 9. Can't sleep, worrying about corrupting Jewish power in
Canada. Turn on CBC radio at 4:00 am. The program is "Ideas" where they
are about to discuss an author of a book about the Eichmann show trial.
Before the discussion begins, the narrator makes a bold statement that
six million Jews ... you know the rest. Click the radio off.

5:30 am wake up early so turn radio back on. The program is the BBC's
"Hard Talk" and the target is a Palestinian Arab living in Israel. Sure
enough "The Holocaust" is referenced by the BBC interviewer. So that's
two Holo Promos before I even get up.

But I have a confession to make. The Hard Talk host uttered the word
"Zionism" and I have been claiming it is a banned topic throughout the
Jewsmedia.

Someone should tell me what "The Holocaust" has to do with Canada. I
would have thought that Zionism was more relevant to the politics of
today.
Loose Cannon
2018-03-09 23:47:27 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
When the jews start crying "holocaust", you know they're trying to
divert attention from something devious they're doing. Pay attention
to the news; no doubt there will be indictments for something or
another that the jews have their dirty hands in.