women in landfill
David Dalton
2023-09-18 22:03:40 UTC
I just posted this to alt.native and other groups and thought
it might be of interest on these groups as well.
There was just a story on CBC Radio One’s The World at Six
about native women buried in a Winnipeg landfill.

Upon hearing it, I attempted soul alignments of each of them
with a drum in each of their families. I expected two perineum
clicks (with some kundalini buzz as well) as closure, but I
got four in quick succession. This indicates that there are
four women in the landfill, not two.

I think that someone with demonstrated dowsing ability may
have gotten an update in their ability such that they can
now dowse for the missing remains.
"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)
David Dalton
2023-09-22 07:30:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just posted this to alt.native and other groups and thought
it might be of interest on these groups as well.
There was just a story on CBC Radio One’s The World at Six
about native women buried in a Winnipeg landfill.
Upon hearing it, I attempted soul alignments of each of them
with a drum in each of their families. I expected two perineum
clicks (with some kundalini buzz as well) as closure, but I
got four in quick succession. This indicates that there are
four women in the landfill, not two.
I think that someone with demonstrated dowsing ability may
have gotten an update in their ability such that they can
now dowse for the missing remains.
The update of special abilities was complete 0721 UTC Sept. 22.
David Dalton
2023-09-25 00:26:03 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I just posted this to alt.native and other groups and thought
it might be of interest on these groups as well.
There was just a story on CBC Radio One’s The World at Six
about native women buried in a Winnipeg landfill.
Upon hearing it, I attempted soul alignments of each of them
with a drum in each of their families. I expected two perineum
clicks (with some kundalini buzz as well) as closure, but I
got four in quick succession. This indicates that there are
four women in the landfill, not two.
I think that someone with demonstrated dowsing ability may
have gotten an update in their ability such that they can
now dowse for the missing remains.
The update of special abilities was complete 0721 UTC Sept. 22.
That wasn’t true, but I am trying again in the thread
“Yom Kippur/Waxing Clamshell” on alt.religion.druid .

From that thread, the R-HDBE associated special
abilities evolution (for the general population; there
is also some just for 1.18 million assisted shaktipat
recipients globally that is not yet complete, but that
doesn’t include dowsing) was complete at
0010 UTC/GMT September 25, 2023.

Note that there is a new aquaculture special ability,
similar to green thumb or animal husbandry special
abilities only for farmed and wild fish management.
David Dalton
2023-10-08 05:26:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just posted this to alt.native and other groups and thought
it might be of interest on these groups as well.
There was just a story on CBC Radio One’s The World at Six
about native women buried in a Winnipeg landfill.
Upon hearing it, I attempted soul alignments of each of them
with a drum in each of their families. I expected two perineum
clicks (with some kundalini buzz as well) as closure, but I
got four in quick succession. This indicates that there are
four women in the landfill, not two.
I think that someone with demonstrated dowsing ability may
have gotten an update in their ability such that they can
now dowse for the missing remains.
The update of the abilities was done by 0520 UTC October 8, 2023
(National Salmon Day).
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-10-10 07:36:47 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I just posted this to alt.native and other groups and thought
it might be of interest on these groups as well.
There was just a story on CBC Radio One’s The World at Six
about native women buried in a Winnipeg landfill.
Upon hearing it, I attempted soul alignments of each of them
with a drum in each of their families. I expected two perineum
clicks (with some kundalini buzz as well) as closure, but I
got four in quick succession. This indicates that there are
four women in the landfill, not two.
I think that someone with demonstrated dowsing ability may
have gotten an update in their ability such that they can
now dowse for the missing remains.
The update of the abilities was done by 0520 UTC October 8, 2023
(National Salmon Day).
No, the update of special abilities was complete by 0641 UTC
October 10, 2023 (World Mental Health Day).

This is the last time I will post to this thread unless there
are questions. For further progress see alt.religion.druid .