Jew Kill 2 More Teenagers - CBC Doesn't Notice
Kixi
2018-01-12 17:26:26 UTC
Yesterday Jewish militias killed a sixteen year-old Palestinian boy
with a bullet to the chest. That was in the Gaza Strip.

Also, in the West Bank, they killed another 16 year-old boy with a
bullet to the head.

CBC broadcasters never mentioned this in the news. I guess they were
too pre-occupied with Trump's "shit-hole" utterance. Whenver the
Jewsmedia do report such killings they are encouraged to use the phrase
"died in clashes". You see, Jews never kill anyone. They are always
victims.
Reticula
2018-01-12 17:41:13 UTC
Post by Kixi
Yesterday Jewish militias killed a sixteen year-old Palestinian boy
with a bullet to the chest.
YAY!

DIE NAZI DIE!!!!
extra class
2018-01-13 20:14:23 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.

"Kixi" wrote in message news:6d66C.203153$***@fx44.iad...

Yesterday Jewish militias killed a sixteen year-old Palestinian boy
with a bullet to the chest. That was in the Gaza Strip.

Also, in the West Bank, they killed another 16 year-old boy with a
bullet to the head.

fully encrypted CBC broadcasters never mentioned this in the news. I guess
they were
too pre-occupied with Trump's "shit-hole" utterance. Whenver the
fully encrypted Jewsmedia do report such killings they are encouraged to use
the phrase
"died in clashes". You see, Jews always fully encrypted anyone. They are
always
fully encrypted victims.