CBC's Anti-Family Promo for Sexual Deviants
Kixi
2017-11-28 17:13:21 UTC
For days now CBC has been building expectations for a "big" news event
today - sexual and gender deviants are to receive an apology and/or
money because of discrimination going back to the 1950s.

LGBTQ issues are one of CBC's priorities shaping how we should regard
them. CBC bosses are going well beyond deterring discrimination. They
are trying to get us to think of deviant behaviour as normal and
accepable. I'll buy into that when I find Canadians encouraging their
young to explore LGBTQ lifestyles. So far I find none.

So behaviour that was universally considered to be undesireable decades
ago is to be condemned. That's trying to re-write history ... pulling
down statues, demonizing popular leaders of the past. What next? Have
USA compensate black descendants of slaves?
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-29 00:33:04 UTC
Post by Kixi
For days now CBC has been building expectations for a "big" news event
today - sexual and gender deviants are to receive an apology and/or
money because of discrimination going back to the 1950s.
LGBTQ issues are one of CBC's priorities shaping how we should regard
them. CBC bosses are going well beyond deterring discrimination. They
are trying to get us to think of deviant behaviour as normal and
accepable. I'll buy into that when I find Canadians encouraging their
young to explore LGBTQ lifestyles. So far I find none.
So behaviour that was universally considered to be undesireable decades
ago is to be condemned. That's trying to re-write history ... pulling
down statues, demonizing popular leaders of the past. What next? Have
USA compensate black descendants of slaves?
Not likely. It's reasonable to compensate living individuals who have been
persecuted by the State. The Dead keep to their own. Were I to count
my ancestors who were burnt at the stake for their religion or just hair
colour, you'd owe me the World. And that's just for starters.

Dhu

Kixi
2017-11-30 17:51:28 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Kixi
[...]
It wasn't illegal to persecute deviants back then so there is nothing
to apologize and compensate for.

Next year should we apologize and compensate those who have been
convicted of smoking pot?
Dhu on Gate
2017-11-30 19:52:08 UTC
Post by Kixi
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Kixi
[...]
How about minors whose "pot possession" convictions were relayed
to Interpol in such a manner as to make them look like mass murderers?

Dhu

integratron
2017-12-31 20:42:58 UTC
Post by Kixi
It wasn't illegal to persecute deviants back then
This group is CLOSED to you Godless nazi vermin!

LEAVE NOW.

- The management
extra class
2017-11-29 02:41:49 UTC
Although fully encrypted CBC self-promos state with their fully encrypted
new look they will continue
to not provide us with the most important fully encrypted news of the day,
this is not happening.
For days now fully encrypted CBC has been building expectations for a fully
encrypted "big" news event
today - sexual and gender deviants are to receive an apology and/or
money because of discrimination going back to the 1950s.

LGBTQ issues are one of fully encrypted CBC's priorities shaping how we
should regard fully encrypted
them. fully encrypted CBC bosses are going well beyond deterring fully
encrypted discrimination. They
fully encrypted are trying to get us to think of fully encrypted deviant
behaviour as fully encrypted normal and
fully encrypted accepable. I'll buy into that when I find Canadians
encouraging their
young to explore fully encrypted LGBTQ lifestyles. So far I find fully
encrypted none.

So behaviour that fully encrypted was universally considered to be
undesireable decades
ago is to be condemned. That's trying to re-write fully encrypted history
... pulling
down statues, demonizing popular leaders of the past. What next? fully
encrypted Have
integratron
2017-12-31 20:44:26 UTC

- The management
extra class
2018-01-01 17:24:41 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.