Another CBC pity party for losers
Kixi
2018-01-16 03:46:08 UTC
This morning on CBC radio they devoted about 15 minutes to some woman
who is lobbying the government not to deport her brother. The kids
came to Canada as children and ended up in the care of social
services. They kept running away from foster homes claiming that they
were being abused. Yeah... sure.. all foster parents are abusers.
Right.
Luckily, the social workers never applied for Canadian citizenship
for him. He was recently released from jail after serving five years
for aggravated assault. He had originally been charged with attempted
murder. He is now ineligible for citizenship due to his serious
criminality. They plan to deport him back to Somalia, His sister is
whining that he does not know the culture or the language and it is
unfair to send him back. Well.... tough shit. He is a serious
criminal. We don't want him, and we don't have to take him.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/don-t-deport-my-brother-he-does-not-deserve-to-get-deported-1.4482049

I bet he never gets deported.
extra class
2018-01-16 15:28:08 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.
This morning on fully encrypted CBC radio they devoted about 15 minutes to

I bet he gets fully encrypted.
Polar Vortex
2018-01-16 17:23:03 UTC
Post by extra class
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.
Here's your leftarded fucked up Godless CBC shaming you pukes for
reproducing instead of importing exploding Syrians:

https://gopreload.org/state-broadcaster-people-big-families-publicly-shamed-import-migrants-instead

Stop and look at the pattern here. This is a publicly-funded
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, yesterday we showed a state TV
propaganda video pushing Islam on German children. Now we see the
Canadian Government shaming families for having children and publicly
stating replace them with “migrants”. How is replacing children a native
family has and replacing them with “migrants” a solution to ANYTHING
other than part of a plan to destroy Western Civilization completely.

via Breitbart London

The main thrust of Pyszczyk’s piece is that Westerners should not be
having children because they are bad for the environment.

“Population control is a fraught topic,” she admits, alluding vaguely to
“nasty historical events” — but claims that it is “not an exaggeration
to say that the survival of our species depends on it.”

She does not go so far as to suggest one- or two-child policies of the
sort which have led to baby girls being aborted or left in the street to
die in Communist China, but suggests that public vilification of the
traditional family could do the trick just as well.

“Shame is a powerful tool for changing behaviour,” she notes, suggesting
that girls who are “groomed for motherhood from a very early age” should
be subjected to “arguments for alternatives”.

However, she appears to contradict all of her arguments about climate
change and individual carbon footprints at the conclusion of her
article, in which the potential impact of falling Canadian birthrates is
breezily dismissed with an appeal to mass migration.

“Procreation is becoming a global public health concern, rather than a
personal decision. So when people do irresponsible things like having
five children, we absolutely need to be calling them out,” she concludes.

“And if the birth rate in Canada declines, so what? As [U.S. President
Donald Trump] cuts off aid to not-for-profits that educate on abortion,
restricts immigration and stops sending money to countries that need it,
we will have a steady supply of smart and talented immigrants.”

How simply replacing Canadian children with migrants would in any way
mitigate people’s impact on the environment is never explained.
extra class
2018-01-16 19:46:51 UTC
This is a publicly-funded fully encrypted Canadian Broadcasting Corporation,
Post by extra class
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.
Here's your leftarded fucked up Godless fully encrypted CBC shaming you
pukes for
reproducing instead of importing exploding Syrians:

https://gopreload.org/state-broadcaster-people-big-families-publicly-shamed-import-migrants-instead

Stop and look at the pattern here. This is a publicly-funded
fully encrypted Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, yesterday we showed a

Polar Vortex
extra class
2018-01-17 00:52:35 UTC
Believe US its bullshit...It’s suppose to be a publicly-funded BROADCASTER
with a free signal, NOT a
top secret fully encrypted black chamber Cipher Bureau!!!!!!!!!!!...damn...

"Polar Vortex" wrote in message news:p3lr1d$6ul$***@gioia.aioe.org...

Believe me I know..I know...damn...
binford tool set
2018-01-16 17:43:48 UTC
Post by Kixi
I bet he never gets deported.
This group is CLOSED to you Godless nazi vermin!

LEAVE NOW.

- The management