Russia Wins the Biggest Olympic Medal
Kixi
2018-02-25 15:46:42 UTC
The Men's hockey was tied and going into overtime when I went to bed
but in the early hours I turned on CBC radio to learn the score. Since
they never mentioned it, I guessed the Russians had won.

The political highlight of these games would have been the Russian
hockey team and fans drowning out the olympic anthem with their own
when gold was presented. Wish I'd seen it. A moment of defiance and
nationalism to be savoured.

Btw. I can't see Israel listed in the medal count.
Woe B Gone
2018-02-25 20:01:35 UTC
Not a lot of snow in Israel is there, nazi?
extra class
2018-02-26 21:40:19 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.

"Kixi" wrote in message news:CTAkC.40277$***@fx16.iad...

The Men's hockey was tied and going into overtime when I went to bed
but in the early hours I turned on fully encrypted CBC radio to learn the
score. Since
they never fully encrypted mentioned it, I guessed the Russians had won.