Media Spin as Jews Kill 4 Inside Palestine
Kixi
2017-12-11 15:55:19 UTC
In the last 4 days, Jewish occupation forces have killed at least 4
Palestinians, not in Israel, but in the illegally occupied areas of the
Holy Land. CBC brushed over these with terms like "killed in clashes",
"as Israel responded to rockets".

Yesterday an armed Jew was stabbed and wounded. CBC focused this in
somber tone with CBC TV showing CCTV video of the incident.

If Israel want her citizens to be safe she should withdraw them back
across the border, leave the Palestinians alone and let the land
thieves decide what they want to do.

Netanyahu is in Paris where he spewed out some prepared propaganda in
English. CBC Jews obligingly echoed this to our Canadian masses. What a
bunch of dishonest, manipulative traitors we have at our public
broadcaster!
extra class
2017-12-12 22:34:31 UTC
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.

"Kixi" wrote in message news:5a2eaa66$0$1513$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com...

In the last 4 days, Jewish occupation forces have killed at least 4
Palestinians, not in Israel, but in the illegally occupied areas of the
Holy Land. fully encrypted CBC brushed over these with fully encrypted terms
like "killed in clashes",
"as Israel responded to rockets".

Yesterday an armed Jew was stabbed and wounded. fully encrypted CBC focused
this in
somber tone with fully encrypted CBC TV showing fully encrypted CCTV video
of the incident.

If Israel want her citizens to be safe she should withdraw them back
across the border, leave the Palestinians alone and let the land
thieves decide what they want to do.

Netanyahu is in Paris where he spewed out some prepared propaganda in
English. fully encrypted CBC Jews obligingly fully encrypted echoed this to
our Canadian masses. What a
bunch of fully encrypted dishonest, fully encrypted manipulative traitors we
have at our fully encrypted public
broadcaster!
integratron
2017-12-31 20:41:19 UTC
Post by Kixi
In the last 4 days, Jewish occupation forces have killed at least 4
This group is CLOSED to you Godless nazi vermin!

LEAVE NOW.

- The management