Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email
Kixi
2016-10-25 16:26:05 UTC
See also pictures if you read at this link.
http://wakingtimesmedia.com/hillary-clinton-begs-forgiveness-rothschilds-leaked-email/

Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email

Whitney Webb, True Activist
Waking Times Media

Though the influence of money in politics is well-known, many people
are amazed to learn that most of that money comes from a very few
individuals – the 1% of the 1% as it were. These individuals comprise
the global elite, whose mind-boggling fortunes are often used to buy
‘favors’ and even set policy in governments all over the world, not
just the United States. Many of these elites made their fortunes
through centuries-old banking dynasties. The most infamous of these are
undoubtedly the Rothschild family, who have been the world’s wealthiest
family for over 200 years.

Indeed, the most well-known Rothschild patriarch, Mayer Amschel
Rothschild, once said “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care
not who makes its laws.” The Rothschilds and their international
banking cartel, ‘Rothschild & Co,’ are majority owners of numerous
corporations spanning nearly every industry. They are also co-owners of
numerous private banks including the International Monetary Fund, which
essentially functions as a global loan shark with no government or
international oversight, as well as many of the world’s central banks,
which are private entities despite their associations with federal
governments.

Several politicians, especially those who are the most willing to bend
over backwards for wealthy interests, have made their careers by
catering to the whims of the Rothschilds and other families like them.
In US politics today, there is no better example of this archetype than
Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. In fact, less than two
months ago, Clinton flew just 20 miles in a private jet to attend a
private Rothschild fundraiser in her honor. Yet, this is just one of
the latest examples of her intimate relationship to the banking dynasty.

In emails from her private server made available to the public by
WikiLeaks, Clinton’s close relationship to Lady de Rothschild is
evident due to their warm exchanges which include phrases such as “You
are the best […] Sweet dreams,” “I remain your loyal adoring pal,” and
“Much love.” This is significant as, judging by Clinton’s other emails,
her communication style is almost always curt and concise, never
approaching the outright declarations of affection found only in her
exchanges with Lady de Rothschild. Lady de Rothschild, married into the
Rothschild family in 2000 after being introduced to Sir Evelyn de
Rothschild, who alone is worth $20 billion, at the 1998 Bilderberg
Conference. War criminal Henry Kissinger served as the couple’s
“match-maker.”

Yet, the most bizarre interaction between Clinton and Lady de
Rothschild took place in an email titled “Info for you” (ID#1606),
which was sent while Clinton was serving as US Secretary of State. In
the email, Clinton tells Lady de Rothschild that she had to ask Tony
Blair (then-Prime Minister of England) to accompany her to Israel due
to the Middle East peace negotiations taking place at the time. Blair
had previously planned to spend the weekend in Aspen, Colorado with the
Rothschilds at an unspecified conference, but accepted Clinton’s
invitation. Clinton then says “I hope you all understand. […] Let me
know what penance I owe you.” For those who are not familiar with the
word, penance is defined as follows: “An act of self-mortification or
devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other
wrongdoing.” Does this sound like something Hillary Clinton would
normally say?

http://wakingtimesmedia.com/hillary-clinton-begs-forgiveness-rothschilds-leaked-email/
Dechucka
2016-10-25 19:11:40 UTC
snip
Post by Kixi
Indeed, the most well-known Rothschild patriarch, Mayer Amschel
Rothschild, once said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care
not who makes its laws."
No she didn't

snip
Ned Latham

When was "she" snipped, Upchuck?
Kick your Nazi butt back to the stone age
2016-10-26 00:59:49 UTC
See also pictures ....
Don't need to! Don't want to.

This here is a text based medium.
That does not mean that endless lengthy copy and paste dumps are
appreciated at all.

You obviously lack the skills to convey your on thoughts in your own
words.
Hence all that stupid propaganda copy&paste shit you deliver endlessly.
--
Lock all Nazi fuckers up for good! Lets enjoy our "Kristalltag"!