CBC Delares Jerusalem to be Part of Israel
Kixi
2017-01-08 17:08:45 UTC
CBC Radio reported, "Four people are dead in the worst attack in Israel
in a year." Then went on to talk about a truck veering into people in
Jerusalem.

But Jerusalem is not part if Israel. Remember the illegal settlements
issue, the absence of embassies in the Holy City and the many, many UN
resolutions. Al well, our "public broadcaster" is under Zionist
occupation.
Kixi
2017-01-08 18:42:55 UTC
Post by Kixi
CBC Radio reported, "Four people are dead in the worst attack in
Israel in a year." Then went on to talk about a truck veering into
people in Jerusalem.
But Jerusalem is not part if Israel. Remember the illegal
settlements issue, the absence of embassies in the Holy City and
the many, many UN resolutions. Al well, our "public broadcaster" is
under Zionist occupation.
Trump has stated he will move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to
Jerusalem.
The Bible written a couple thousand years ago mentions Jerusalem as
Israel's capital many times. Long live Israel and its eternal capital
Jerusalem.
long with Israel AND long live Palestine ... then we can agree on
something.
Kixi
2017-01-08 19:36:44 UTC
Post by Kixi
CBC Radio reported, "Four people are dead in the worst attack in
Israel in a year." Then went on to talk about a truck veering into
people in Jerusalem.
But Jerusalem is not part if Israel. Remember the illegal settlements
issue, the absence of embassies in the Holy City and the many, many UN
resolutions. Al well, our "public broadcaster" is under Zionist
occupation.
So that was how Jew-controlled media tell it. This is how
Muslim-controlled PressTV tell it:

QUOTE
At least four Israeli soldiers have been killed and more than a dozen
others injured when a truck rammed into Israel's military forces in the
occupied East Jerusalem al-Quds.
END QUOTE

Note CBC said "people" killed and PressTV said "Israeli soldiers"
killed. Big difference folks. Occupation soldiers are fair game under
international law. Furthermore, it is even the duty of patriots to
destroy the occupiers.