Jack Farr and the Radio Show
1***@gmail.com
2013-03-22 03:08:25 UTC
Does anyone remember the Mark Knopfler guitar solo
that was one of the themes for the show..If anyone knows
maybe they could post it here Thanks Ron
h***@gmail.com
2015-04-16 22:12:56 UTC
Does anybody else out there miss The Radio Show?
Saturday afternoons arent't the same since he was cancelled. Can
[Bwe do anything about it?
Absolutely. I just heard a repeat of a Jack Farr segment on Rewind with Mike Enright. What a great trip down memory lane. Saturday afternoons on CBC have never been as good as when the Radio Show aired. Short of bringing back Peter Gzowski from the grave and restoring Morningside, I can't think of a CBC show I would love to get back in it's original form.
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-22 19:32:13 UTC
After almost thirty years since it was taken off the air, I still miss The Radio Show with Captain Jack. I think it should be brought back to satisfy all us ageing baby boomers who loved that show.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 19:47:29 UTC
Can't forget the Radio Show! Capt'n Jack Finkelman, Bill Casselman, Fotheringham - the list goes on... Hasn't been a better program since (Definitely NOT Definetly not the Opera!)
r***@gmail.com
2018-11-22 02:34:53 UTC
Does anybody else out there miss The Radio Show?
Saturday afternoons arent 't the same since he was cancelled. Can
[Bwe do anything about it?
I truly miss Jack Farr and The Radio Show. At one time I owned about a half dozen Radio Show mugs. Unfortunately, I'm down to two. I would love to hear old recordings of the show. If anyone knows where a person could fine old recordings, it would make my day.