CBC:Three News Mentions of Hitler, Nazis, Holocaust in 24 Hours
Kixi
2017-04-12 15:31:38 UTC
CBC managed to get "The Nazis" into the the World_At_Six yesterday then
later in another story Hitler was resurrected. Both were very negative
references of course, as the Jews turn the very favourable ranking of
Hitler and the Nazis a full 180 degrees. Whom would you trust, the
Germans who were there or media Jews 80 years later?

Early this morning, CBC were playing the BBC program,
From_Our_Own_Correspodent, and wouldn't you know it, they got a promo
for "The Holocaust" included.

Jews and disloyal Canadians in the CBC keep pushing their lies by
repetition. Be on the alert, folks. When they spit out slogans over and
over, they are out to sell you something. Currently it is "Assad's
chemical weapons attack". Do you suppose they are diverting attention
away from the true culprits?
M.I.Wakefield
2017-04-12 16:21:13 UTC
Post by Kixi
CBC managed to get "The Nazis" into the the World_At_Six yesterday then
later in another story Hitler was resurrected.
That would be because White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tripped, and
fell into a fresh cow plop, and then got up and threw himself back in, two
or three more times. It was embarrassing to watch.
Post by Kixi
Both were very negative references of course,
Of course they were negative; he was personally responsible for causing the
deaths of more than 40 million people.
Post by Kixi
... as the Jews turn the very favourable ranking of Hitler and the Nazis a
full 180 degrees. Whom would you trust, the Germans who were there or
media Jews 80 years later?
The Germans that were there, of course. Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler
especially:

"I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the
Jewish people."

"The Jewish people are being exterminated"

"... it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're
doing it, hah, a small matter."

"We have the moral right, we had the duty to our people to do it, to kill
this people ..."

"I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men - in other
words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons
and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up."

"The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from
the earth."

"The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the
end of this year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding
places will be left over."

All quotes from two speeches given at Posen (now Poznan) Town Hall on
October 4 and 6, 1943
Kixi
2017-04-12 17:33:59 UTC
Post by Kixi
Both were very negative references of course,
Of course they were negative; he was personally responsible for
causing the deaths of more than 40 million people.
Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt and Truman were personally responsible for
the deaths of more than 40 million people. Have you ever heard the
Jewsmedia mention them in a negative context? So why just Hitler,
Hitler, Hitler?
October 4 and 6, 1943
M.I.Wakefield
2017-04-12 22:02:18 UTC
Post by Kixi
Of course they were negative; he [Hitler] was personally responsible for
causing the deaths of more than 40 million people.
Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt and Truman were personally responsible
Nope. Hitler started the war by invading Poland.

And he was a genocidal maniac who planned to wipe entire nationalities from
the face of Europe.
Kixi
2017-04-13 02:07:18 UTC
Post by Kixi
Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt and Truman were personally responsible
Nope. Hitler started the war by invading Poland.
And he was a genocidal maniac who planned to wipe entire
nationalities from the face of Europe.
Huh! Hitler stated it? In March 1933 world Jewry delared war on Germany
and so began their lobbying to get something started ... just like they
do today with Iran and Syria and earlier with Iraq and Libya.

Germany and Poland were in a dispute over their border and populations.
It flared up because the Jews were leaning on Poland not to make a deal.

How did violence between neighbours become a Europe-wide war? Britain
and France escalated that.

How did the war stretch across the Atlantic? Churchill arranged that.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-04-13 03:42:31 UTC
Post by Kixi
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Kixi
Of course they were negative; he [Hitler] was personally responsible
for causing the deaths of more than 40 million people.
Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt and Truman were personally responsible
Nope. Hitler started the war by invading Poland.
And he was a genocidal maniac who planned to wipe entire nationalities
from the face of Europe.
Huh! Hitler stated it? In March 1933 world Jewry delared war on Germany
No, they didn't. Mainly, of course, because there was no such thing as a
united "world Jewry" to make the declaration.

How much tinfoil do you have wrapped around your head?
Greg Carr
2017-04-13 04:31:03 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Kixi
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by Kixi
Of course they were negative; he [Hitler] was personally responsible
for causing the deaths of more than 40 million people.
Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt and Truman were personally responsible
Nope. Hitler started the war by invading Poland.
And he was a genocidal maniac who planned to wipe entire nationalities
from the face of Europe.
Huh! Hitler stated it? In March 1933 world Jewry delared war on Germany
No, they didn't. Mainly, of course, because there was no such thing as a
united "world Jewry" to make the declaration.
How much tinfoil do you have wrapped around your head?
---
http://www.avg.com
Kixi should commit suicide with a knife that has only been used to
slaughter kosher meat.
M.I.Wakefield
2017-04-13 12:43:20 UTC
Post by Kixi
Germany and Poland were in a dispute over their border and populations.
Germany certainly didn't behave like that:

- They made a deal with communist Soviet Union to partition Poland;
- They bombed Warsaw and other cities far away from the border;
- As part of Operation Tannenberg, they'd already identified more than
61,000 Poles to be killed or imprisoned, and they didn't even wait for the
end of the military campaign before they started murdering civilians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg
Greg Carr
2017-04-13 04:37:26 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
Kixi if you revealed your real name millions of Hitler loving ppl
might flock to you rbanner.
Eric©
2017-04-13 21:05:00 UTC
Kixi wrote...
Post by Kixi
CBC managed to get "The Nazis" into the the World_At_Six yesterday then
later in another story Hitler was resurrected.
I had heard about that, but I thought it was just a movie.

I do salute your stamina in listening to CBC 24 hours a day though.
Dhu on Gate
2017-04-14 18:30:39 UTC
Post by Kixi
CBC managed to get "The Nazis" into the the World_At_Six yesterday then
later in another story Hitler was resurrected. Both were very negative
references of course, as the Jews turn the very favourable ranking of
Hitler and the Nazis a full 180 degrees. Whom would you trust, the
Germans who were there or media Jews 80 years later?
Early this morning, CBC were playing the BBC program,
From_Our_Own_Correspodent, and wouldn't you know it, they got a promo
for "The Holocaust" included.
Jews and disloyal Canadians in the CBC keep pushing their lies by
repetition. Be on the alert, folks. When they spit out slogans over and
over, they are out to sell you something. Currently it is "Assad's
chemical weapons attack". Do you suppose they are diverting attention
away from the true culprits?
Dude, genocides and ethnic "cleansings" are common human history. Here's
a dismally accurate movie about a nasty little ethnic war between Ukrainians
and Poles:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6068960/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Jews there were just a sideline that got wiped out early on.

The difference with the Holocaust was a matter of mechanization. Traditional
methods of ethnic cleansing involve a lot of torture and personalized atrocity:
axes and pitchforks are more common than guns. Albert Spears, the Great NAZI
Engineer, designed slave labor systems that used slaves _entirely_ for the
greater bigness of the State without any great regard for ethnicity other
than Jews went to the front of the line.

As for chemical weapons, it's a load of crap. If there's real evidence
of SARIN/VX or others, it'll be leftover weapons stored at the target.
There's no reason for Assad to use these even if he had them and lots
of reasons not to.

Dhu